Responsible for contributing to all areas of the SDLC process from analysis to production deployment for small to large projects; Is able to apply some advanced programming techniques and concepts during solution design and development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to analysis, design, and scoping activities for large development efforts
- Develop code that uses advanced application design patterns and concepts
- Construct performance optimized applications and diagnose performance related issues
- Lead efforts to diagnose and resolve complex or systemic system problems
- Develop complex application integrations with other systems that involve external server, network, and database systems
- Provide technical guidance to other team members
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university; 7-11 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be proficient in the use of object oriented programming languages such as Java (J2EE), VB.Net, or C#.
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It’s no wonder we have been named one of America’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to Sapna.Ramachandran@jbhunt.com